Foam Roofing & Insulation
Foam Roofing provides GREEN SOLUTIONS for building sustainability and energy use reduction. Spray Polyurethane Foam Roofing has the highest rated insulation "R" value available.
Wind-uplift tests performed by UL™ have shown that polyurethane foam actually enhances the wind-uplift resistance of the substrate.
Foam Roofing helps you to achieve maximum ROI by monolithically integrating directly with solar photovoltaic. Find out how you can use the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating System™ to benchmark performance.
Foam Roofing with Energy Star™ approved reflective coatings lend themselves well to all types of roofing situations, from traditional flat roofs to unusual designs.
New buildings must be designed to meet local energy codes, but should also be expected to meet aggressive energy use targets. Find out why sustainability makes good eco-sense with Foam Roofing.
hi-speed connection required
Conserving Energy is the first step to GREEN
Most people would know that a green building must be an energy
efficient building. But not everyone agrees on how to define and
measure efficiency. The
Eviromental Protection Agency Guiding Principles for Federal Leadership in High Performance
and Sustainable Buildings, recently adopted by over 18 federal
agencies, including the EPA,
provide a good model. The Guiding Principles call for integrated
design, energy performance, water conservation, indoor environmental
quality, and materials aimed at helping Federal agencies and organizations:
||• Reduce the total operating cost of facilities;
• Create energy & improve energy efficiency;
• Solar Photovoltaic Intregrated System Solution;
• Promote sustainable environmental stewardship.
Foam Roofing Site Navigation
- About Foam Roofing: The basics about Foam Roofing, including its unique waterproofing and insulation properties.
- Foam Roofing Repairs: Repairing foam roofing, and replacing conventional roofs that have problems with a SPF system.
- Flashing: With conventional roofing materials, flashing is the source of most roofing problems. Read about the differences here.
- Foam Roofing Pictures: Gallery of foam roofing systems and other sprayed polyurethane foam applications.
- Foam Roofing Links: Informative and useful links, articles, and books related to the Polyurethane Foam Roofing industry.
- Contact Foam Roofing: Phone, email and online estimate request form for Foam Roofing.